Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ups and Downs

You know when you want designer jeans, and you're mom takes you to Value Village? Well, I think that my life is like that. I take every little thing way too seriously. Exhibit A recently called me an "inconsiderate bitch" out of rage. Not to sound naive, but he never has before, and he keeps apologizing. In all fairness, I just learned tonight what exactly he meant by that; and it makes sense. So, since that fight when he bursted out the insult, I have been terrified to act around him. No matter what little thing I say or do, I think it's going to be selfish or "inconsiderate". We went to Tim Hortons a while ago, and he took me to a puny one in a gas station (Value Village), when there was a perfectly decent actual store... across the street! (Designer)
So I didn't say anything, because I was truly afraid :S Not like he was going to beat me, but I was worried if I asked for a simple drive across the street, it would be too much.
It took a silent car ride and some ignoring for me to actually confront him about it.
Only time will tell if I will be able to stop living in fear. Over friggin Tim Hortons...
Really eh?


Ugh. So. What better way to let some feelings out by watching one of my favorite shows, One Tree Hill :)
Here is my favorite episode:

No comments:

Post a Comment