Tuesday, November 8, 2011

i'm in LIKE with you


"You look just like you should look, and you talk just like you should talk" - The Beauties


This lyric reminds me of the guy i'm with right now. He will probably be mentioned in my future posts, and since I don't want to reveal his real name, we'll call him, "Exhibit A".
If he was any different, it wouldn't suit him. He should be no different then the way he was when I first met him. I can smirk, and laugh, and grunt all I want.. but I have to remember I fell for him for a reason.
In order to understand my relationship with him, you must understand my past relationship, and more about me. Ever heard the saying, "it's complicated"? Well, I swim in a sea of it.
But right now I am willing to bipass all the complications that have happened, or may happen in the future.. because I have someone who treats me like a gem. I don't deserve him.

I am totally, 100%, completely in like with Exhibit A.

No comments:

Post a Comment