Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh, Mumford


I am completely in love with Marcus Mumford, and Mumford & Songs.
There is just something about his voice, and their sound that gives me shivers up and down.
(that sort of rhymed! hehe)
I recently did a project on them and a few of their latest songs, and learned a lot. Its funny because their songs are mostly religious inspired, and I am not religious at all. However, I went to Catholic schools growing up. Ironic eh?
I feel so emotional when I listen to their music. Its crazy, really. Lots of artists have this affect on me, but not as much as they do lately. Even my dad like their style! I've noticed I usually blast them when I need life advice, or motivation.


Crazy, ironic, funny, but so in love.


Fun Fact: Sigh No More was originally written based on Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing".


No comments:

Post a Comment